Welcome to my nice little cozy place in the world. Come in and stay a while!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Design*Sponge and Ann Arbor


Recently, I wrote an Ann Arbor city guide for Design*Sponge, a delightful blog that I follow.  Now that I'm a proud blog owner, I would love to share it with all of you.  With the help of Nicole Ray (illustrator) and the advise of some awesome friends, I pulled together a guide for anyone who wants to explore Ann Arbor.  Enjoy!
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/10/ann-arbor-city-guide.html

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... you guest blogged on Design Sponge and I didn't know until now?!?! In awe, and jealous! That is awesome Jaimi! Reading it now, what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carla! um, hello, you have an awesome blog with tons of followers - my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete