Welcome to my nice little cozy place in the world. Come in and stay a while!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

welcome and bienvenue

Hi!  I'm Jaimi.  With the new year come new beginnings, resolutions and I don't know about you, but I'm always full to the brim with inspiration to start something new.  Nook and Burrow is my beloved new blog where I will share my life, favorite things, life lessons and anything inspiring.  Nook is a great word that means my small little space in this world, but it also means "corner".  I realized that since I was born, I have lived in seven different homes, and with the exception of one, they have all been on a corner.  I guess I like to live on the edge, or it is just a fun coincidence.  Also, Burrow, is a term that feels so safe, warm, comforting and full of love.  Pretty much how I have felt since meeting my husband, Arnaud and having our two amazing babes, Mila, 3 and Remi, 1.  I'm new to the blogosphere, so please be patient.  I will soon be posting more, adding photos and getting the swing of this new way of expression!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment