Welcome to my nice little cozy place in the world. Come in and stay a while!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

learn create and inspire



My friend, Siobhan Lyle is an amazing woman, wife, mother of three adorable children and aside from all of those full time jobs, she is the owner and creative master at The Blue House Ann Arbor, A handmade studio.  This place is full of inspiration, life and ideas for how to make your nook a creative and handmade one.  I know I've always wanted to learn how to take better pictures, to knit, to screenprint a canvas, to lead by example and "made things" with my children, but I've always sort of wondered how to squeeze it all in between laundry and dinner and I definitely do not want to spend a fortune and a ton of time on University art classes.  So when I found Blue House, I also found my creative self, on a budget, and yes, easily.  There are so many awesome workshops to take, but even better, you can shop there for local handmade goodies, throw your kiddo an amazing birthday party and if you are an artist with the need for a place to work, Siobhan events rents out studio space.  http://www.bluehouseannarbor.com/

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Jaimi! I am glad to have you as a fellow blogger. I called on New Year's. Not sure Arnaud got my message. Hope the whole family is well. Big hugs to the kids. When are you guys going to come visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Welcome to the world of blogging! I totally love it, can't wait to read your posts. I am now an official follower!

    ReplyDelete